Meetings are open to current MCCFMA members. If you are interested in attending an upcoming meeting and you are not a member, please contact us.
Our Quarterly Meetings are opportunities for members to gather, share best practices, and ask questions.
February 16, 2023
- Recording of Stress Less by Erica Creighton, MSW, LICSW, Clinical Supervisor of Mental Health Programs, Allina Health Buffalo Clinic
- Recording of Mental Health and Wellbeing by Amy Hebl, Wellness Coordinator, Olmsted County
October 6, 2022
- Recording of Critical Leadership Skills for Facility Managers by Greg Wood, CFM, SFP, Building Services Director at Washington County
- Slideshow: Best Practices for Contracts
- Recording of Best Practices for Contracts: Victoria Serreno, Assistant County Attorney; Sean R. McCarthy, Assistant County Attorney; and John L. Fossum, Rice County Attorney
July 21, 2022
April 7, 2022
- Slideshow: Renewable Energy CERTs, Peter Lindstrom, CERTs Manager of Public Sector & Community Engagement at UMN Regional Sustainable Development Partnerships and Extension
- Slideshow: Charging Up Cities & Counties, Diana McKeown, Metro CERT Director at Great Plains Institute
- Slideshow: Fridley’s EV Process, Rachel Workin, Environmental Planner at the City of Fridley
- Slideshow: Plymouth’s EV Process, Amy Hanson, Fleet and Facilities Manager at the City of Plymouth
January 20, 2022
- Slideshow from ICS Presentation on Project Delivery Methods
- Recording of ICS Consulting, Inc. Presentation on Project Delivery Methods
November 18, 2021
The November 18, 2021 Annual Meeting featured a presentation by Joel Dunning, Partner at Wold Architects and Engineers, who shared information about aspects of building security and different methods for increasing security.
- Facility Security PowerPoint by Joel Dunning, Partner, Wold Architects and Engineers
- Recording of Facility Security presentation (includes Q&A with members)
October 7, 2021
The October 2021 Quarterly Meeting featured a presentation from Greg Goeke, retired Director of Major Real Estate Projects at the City of Minneapolis, who shared important projects and lessons learned from his extensive career in facility/property management. The quarterly meeting also included time for discussion among attendees regarding their facility departments’ organizational and reporting structures.
- City of Minneapolis Property Services presentation by Greg Goeke, retired Director of Major Real Estate Projects, City of Minneapolis
July 15, 2021
The July 2021 Quarterly Meeting discussed Olmsted County’s project to purchase, test, and install kiosks in centers around the county, and their data on remote work during COVID-19. The second half of the session featured a guest presentation from VDA on elevator designs, maintenance agreements, safety codes, and more. Materials can be found at the below links.
- Olmsted County Kiosks & Remote Work Presentation by Mathew Miller, Director of Facilities and Building Operations, Olmsted County
- Elevator Designs, Maintenance Agreements, and Safety Code Presentation by Tom Grad, Senior Project Manager, VDA
April 15, 2021
The April 2021 Quarterly Meeting focused on Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Best Practices for Facility Condition Assessments. Members heard presentations from Anoka County and INSPEC. Materials can be found at the below links.
- Presentation on Anoka County’s FAMIS CMMS System by Lori Cram, Business Analyst and Terry Holm, Operations Manager at Anoka County
- Best Practices for Facility Condition Assessments by Michael D. Remington, P.E., President, INSPEC
January 21, 2021
The January 2021 Quarterly Meeting focused on Strategic Planning and Capital Improvement Planning. Members heard presentations from Washington County and Anoka County. Materials can be found at the below links.
- Washington County Strategic Facility Plan presentation by Greg Wood, CFM, SFP, Building Services Director at Washington County and Scott Pelletier, MBA, Project Manager, RSP Architects
- Anoka County 10 Year CIP presentation by Andrew Dykstra, Director of Facilities Management and Construction, Anoka County and Jerry Covel, Planning, Design, and Construction Manager, Anoka County
- Spreadsheet to track Anoka County 10 Year CIP
- Anoka County RFP for Phase I Condition Assessment
- Anoka County Presentation to Finance Committee, coming out of Phase I Condition Assessment